National Said My LDW is Invalid for a Claim

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

WeL

Apr 1, 2021
Give it at least a week- if you hear nothing, move up our company contacts weekly and let the new executive know who you emailed and the date you emailed and haven’t received a response.
Update:

Thank you all. I just received an email from DRU in response to my email to the first exec on the contact list stating that "We were able to confirm the damage waiver coverage and will not be pursuing for this claim".

I would like to thank the forum for providing the guide to contact the executives. I believe it would take much more effort to resolve this if without such information on the forum.