Ludus Tours/Red Carpet Entertainment

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Aug 28, 2015
New York
I would be wary of throwing any more good money after bad, however. It's been established by a judge and now the world knows that this guy is a thief. Im not saying give up on obtaining funds, but spending more on fees and attorneys may not be worthwhile. Also, remember, that you didn't win this contest anyway so had no damages. This was a case of principle for you and you have totally won in that regard.

JVillegirl541

Verified Member
Nov 21, 2014
Judgement lien against a house.
Ok so here's how it works, you have a judgement against him (correct?) and that judgement applies to ALL real estate in his name (of course finding and recording that judgement is good) does this guy even own any RE in his name?? You can have all the judgements you want but still won't force him to pay... If he actually owns a piece of property and tries to sell or dispose of it he will have to clear your judgement and anyone else's. This is where you get in line.
The only time a title company is involved is if he sells the property and they have to insure the new owners clear title.
I hope you get this guy but he is a snake and likely very slippery!
Good luck...

Feb 5, 2015
Ok so here's how it works, you have a judgement against him (correct?) and that judgement applies to ALL real estate in his name (of course finding and recording that judgement is good) does this guy even own any RE in his name?? You can have all the judgements you want but still won't force him to pay... If he actually owns a piece of property and tries to sell or dispose of it he will have to clear your judgement and anyone else's. This is where you get in line.
The only time a title company is involved is if he sells the property and they have to insure the new owners clear title.
I hope you get this guy but he is a snake and likely very slippery!
Good luck...
He does have property. A couple of things. Did a skip trace and found all his information: DL, SS, mortgage information, etc.

Nov 17, 2015
I am also a victim of the Brian Peters/Ludus tours scam. I actually "won" options for the Patriots. I sent Ludus, Peters and TeamTix letters demanding payment (including travel expenses and hotel plus the market value of the tickets), but nobody responded. Would love to talk to you about this and whether you recommend going through a lawsuit (given the hassle and time needed).

I live in New York and the New York Attorney General was not interested in taking my case. I also talked to the State of Washington Attorney General and it didn't seem like they were interested in going after Ludus due to the issue of collectability of judgment (plus, I am not a resident of that state).

Jan 8, 2015
I am also a victim of the Brian Peters/Ludus tours scam. I actually "won" options for the Patriots. I sent Ludus, Peters and TeamTix letters demanding payment (including travel expenses and hotel plus the market value of the tickets), but nobody responded. Would love to talk to you about this and whether you recommend going through a lawsuit (given the hassle and time needed).

I live in New York and the New York Attorney General was not interested in taking my case. I also talked to the State of Washington Attorney General and it didn't seem like they were interested in going after Ludus due to the issue of collectability of judgment (plus, I am not a resident of that state).
This would be a contradiction from what he claimed in press reports in that people who had won tickets were offered to be refunded plus an additional amount.