LAX Hotels

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2016
Does anybody on the forums have any experience at staying in the LAX area hotels? My wife and I are flying from KC to catch a Hawaiian Airlines flight to Lihue, HI in March and will need to stay at an LAX hotel going and coming back. I can look at all the reviews but would like to have some insight into getting an affordable nights stay and a meal before we leave and when we come back. Any info or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Does anybody on the forums have any experience at staying in the LAX area hotels? My wife and I are flying from KC to catch a Hawaiian Airlines flight to Lihue, HI in March and will need to stay at an LAX hotel going and coming back. I can look at all the reviews but would like to have some insight into getting an affordable nights stay and a meal before we leave and when we come back. Any info or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
We are here to assist folks that have a problem.
Many of your posts are things a travel agent can answer for you as it’s what they do- make recommendations and answer you questions. In many cases, they can get you extras you can’t get for yourself.

I would suggest you use this website to find a travel agent in your area who can assist you:

Travelsense.org

Or use TripAdvisor.

Status
Not open for further replies.