Kindly Be Kind

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Graham

Administrator
Staff Member
Director
Jan 7, 2015
@technomage1 and I are very excited to be your new Forum Directors. We love all the participation, as we have been and still are active participants ourselves. Everyone has helped so many people and/or been helped ourselves.

We just wanted to post this reminder to please be kind when responding to questions, especially when suggesting that something may need to be done differently next time. We want these forums to be a safe place where people can come and ask whatever questions they like, receiving answers in a way that will make them want to come back again if they need to. Just today we had someone say they would never use the forums again as a result of some of the responses sent. I too would have been upset had I been the recipient. Please only post responses you'd like to receive yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.