Justfly.com

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Part of the issue of grasping all this is that we are dealing with Staycar on tix purchased by a grandaughter and issued in the parents' names. Throw in the online booking service and it all becomes pretty murky. An OBS is merely an "order taker" so when someone contacts them about an issue, they'll just rattle off whatever they want to say to get the caller off the phone. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this OBS does charge more for tix purchased with a credit. I don't even want to ask if the names on the tix are exactly the same as the names on their IDs. Such a lovely gesture by the grandaughter and so difficult to sort it all out.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2018
Update: I have called United Airlines and it seems that our travel credit is not with them, but with Justfly.com. I am still running into the same issues, so I have sent an email to the Director of Quality Assurance for Justfly, so I will wait and see if we can get a resolution. Thank you everyone for your input, it is much appreciated.

Stacy