Is there an Updated Email for VP Customer Care

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 31, 2016
I am trying the self advocacy route for an issue I'm having after the fact with a courtyard in Greenville. I have not received any satisfactory answer from their acting GM, so I went to the contacts and do not see an email for the VP of Customer Care

Shannon Patterson Customer Engagement Centers
Senior Vice President, Customer Engagement Centers
10400 Fernwood Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
(301) 380-2821

Does anyone have this? I'd like to cc her on the email to customer care. Thanks!

May 31, 2016
Just an update on this. Using the info I've gathered on this site and making sure my case was documented and stated succinctly, I reached a reasonable solution to my issue.

Briefly my daughter had an issue with spiders and ants in the Courtyard by Marriott room they had in Greenville NC. They promised to send someone up to spray and "forgot" while she was at the pool with the kids. They sprayed, but the critters were back the next day. She asked for a manger to call her that same day since she was checking out (she was not on site), but she would only email. She only offered 4000 pts (twice) even after I suggested to my daughter she ask for one of the 2 nights reimbursed back to the account.

I used what I learned here and politely asked the contact you gave me to reimburse the one night back in points. She reviewed the situation and agreed.

Keep up the good work educating us and advocating for us. Thanks again!