Is ashiro.ca is a reputable website?

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Aug 17, 2017
Is ashiro.ca is a reputable website?
I just found contact information for rentals places and contacted few rental property advertisers. These look like true advertisements to me however, I would like to know views and experiences from others if, any.

Aug 17, 2017
2 likes on facebook and 6 tweets.

https://iwebchk.com/reports/view/ashiro.ca

Go check them out on FB and Twitter and see what people are saying.

This is either a bogus company or is VERY new.

Not enough info for me to take the chance, especially if it's a really great deal. Do they expect you to wire them money?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Result of webchk.com do not match with actuals. For example - the analysis report indicates their tweeter account has 6 tweets but 234 actual tweets, 46 followers but 80 actual followers. I found a tweeter account link on its home page. There could be more anomalies in the webchk.com report and my conscious mind is not allowing me to trust on the this report.

I further dig through various social medias such as Reddit, Facebook, Tumbler, Instagram, Quora etc found people talking about this website.

Statistics on public rental searches are shown on their homepage and these numbers are dynamic. I found it a cool feature for any advertiser especially to know the size of market in their local area.

The backbone of this website is a Canadian company and they have many other products and services for Canadians. I mean, their efforts cannot be overlooked while making a judgement on this website.