Incorrect dates booked on Glitchy App

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Oct 3, 2017
It wasn't clear from the contact info that I should go one by one to the executives. However non of them have responded.

The reason why the glitch is relevent.

Is because it was unclear on the final confirmation page that I was being locked into the rate. As the glitch on the confirmation page did not say unrefundable, did not have links to cancelation policy and did not show the final amount due so it was not clear it was the final confirmation. When the app is functioning correctly the final cost is clearly displayed and there are links to additional terms and conditions.

I already went down the path of having contacted them imidiately and they declined so I think pointing out that the mistake was not 100% user error is relevent. I should of had a clear final confirmation to review without errors before being locked in for 100% liability.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
It wasn't clear from the contact info that I should go one by one to the executives. However non of them have responded.

The reason why the glitch is relevent.

Is because it was unclear on the final confirmation page that I was being locked into the rate. As the glitch on the confirmation page did not say unrefundable, did not have links to cancelation policy and did not show the final amount due so it was not clear it was the final confirmation. When the app is functioning correctly the final cost is clearly displayed and there are links to additional terms and conditions.

I already went down the path of having contacted them imidiately and they declined so I think pointing out that the mistake was not 100% user error is relevent. I should of had a clear final confirmation to review without errors before being locked in for 100% liability.
You need to give it at least a week to hear from them.

If you hear nothing you can contact your credit card company and file a dispute. The cc company wants to see that you have tried to resolve it the issue with the business. Save the email and if you hear nothing you have proof you tried to resolve it.

We have another consumer who had a similar experience so you can always point the cc company to her story here as well as the story you quote.

http://forum.elliott.org/threads/expedia-mobile-booked-wrong-date-at-hotel.7027/

Feb 9, 2016
and, if the final confirmation page does not indicate that, by clicking confirm, you agree that the rates/charges are non refundable, that is what you tell them when you write.

If they refuse you or ignore you, that is the proof you take to the credit card company when you open a dispute.