Identity Champion

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Apr 2, 2021
We have used CSAA for monitoring our credit for a number of years. They recently switched to a new program called Identity Champion. It works well for me, but my wife's account does not usually work. I would like to talk to their tech department and resolve the issue. Every time I try to contact them they are either not available or they hang up on me. Thanks for any help.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
You can complete this form and our researches can try to find contacts for you.

Reactions: jsn55 and VoR61

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
We have used CSAA for monitoring our credit for a number of years. They recently switched to a new program called Identity Champion. It works well for me, but my wife's account does not usually work. I would like to talk to their tech department and resolve the issue. Every time I try to contact them they are either not available or they hang up on me. Thanks for any help.
Perhaps the "tech department" isn't supposed to talk directly with the consumer. How are you reaching this department? The issue is your wife's, so I doubt anyone will talk with you directly. I would advise her to call, explain the problem to whomever answers, and be directed to the correct department. This new IC program is only a few weeks old, I haven't even bothered to go in and look around, since I assume it will take them several months to get everything ironed out. Actually, unless there's a burning issue, I'd try the system again in 60 days or so.

AMA

Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Are you paying for this service? You can set up CreditKarma accounts for free that give you the same information, and set your credit cards to text you alerts whenever a purchase is made.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Are you paying for this service? You can set up CreditKarma accounts for free that give you the same information, and set your credit cards to text you alerts whenever a purchase is made.
It's a comp service from AAA. I still maintain that IT departments of major corporations dealing with the public are really affected by this virus disaster ... so many hotel and airline websites are just psychoid these days. Don't like what you see? Just come back in an hour.