1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

HYATT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by jsn55, Jun 14, 2017.

1. jsn55

Staff Member Advocate

On a recent trip to Chesapeake Bay, we stayed two nights at the Hyatt Regency in Cambridge, Maryland. Our second night was booked with Chase Ultimate Rewards. It's a lovely hotel and we enjoyed our stay very much. On reviewing my statement, I noted that we had been charged for that second night. I wrote a concise, polite email to the hotel, describing the situation and asking them to credit my card for the incorrect charge. Ten minutes later the front desk manager emailed me that she had corrected the billing and issued a credit. Ten minutes!

So pleasant to receive good customer service, especially via email. Explaining a situation like this on the phone is a nightmare as you repeat it over and over to different agents. Well done, Hyatt!