• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Dec 20, 2019
Impossible to contact via email or phone.
One flight was diverted to another airport*, which obviously made me miss my connecting flight.
Also I had to pay for checked luggage at one boarding although I had payed extra for that to Kiwi. They had missed.
After requesting refund I got a short reply saying "No refund is possible", without any explanation or motivation.

I can absolutely not recommend kiwi.com

*We just sat on the plane on the diversion airport (Bahrain), fueled up and then flew back to the original destination KWI, 3 hours late.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Impossible to contact via email or phone.
One flight was diverted to another airport*, which obviously made me miss my connecting flight.
Also I had to pay for checked luggage at one boarding although I had payed extra for that to Kiwi. They had missed.
After requesting refund I got a short reply saying "No refund is possible", without any explanation or motivation.

I can absolutely not recommend kiwi.com

*We just sat on the plane on the diversion airport (Bahrain), fueled up and then flew back to the original destination KWI, 3 hours late.
We might be able to help. Is Kiwi an airline or an online booking service? Were your flights all on one PNR? Did you pay bag fees at the time of ticketing? From whom did you request a refund? Why was your plane diverted? How did you continue your journey? Oops, I just saw VoR's post. Hopefully you can get this straightened out on the phone, maybe. If not, please come back to us with the whole story. Good luck.

Reactions: VoR61