1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting New Luggage With a USB Charger? Think twice!

Discussion in 'Airlines' started by Neil, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Patina

Patina Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

I think one of the problems is with the way the US handles most things: 'beat' it into our heads, repeating things over and over again. I tend to tune out most of what is said in an airport or airplane since I am very familiar with the drill. (I have my packing down to a science, even what I wear to the airport is thought out to make going through security a breeze.) Every once in awhile, a flight attendant will say something out of the ordinary that my ears prick up to. But the rest, not so much. I hate the agonizing repetition of 'move out of the aisle way so others can pass you while you get settled in.....place your smaller carry-on under the seat in front of you'....blah blah blah!!!

jsn55 and Neil like this.
  2. jsn55

Staff Member Advocate

You are so right, Christina ... and LIFE would be so smooth if people paid attention! Of course, we would probably not have this nice hobby of the forum, would we? If people paid attention, our OPs would be reduced by about 75% I'll bet.

Patina, you can amuse yourself through all those mind-numbing announcements by lip-synching along ... catching the FA's eye and making her smile. Far as I'm concerned, anytime I can make someone smile is a good omen for the day.

Patina likes this.