Frontier Contacts

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2016
Does anyone know the contact information for Cecilia McKenney the Chief Customer Officer for Frontier Communications? I would like to send her the following information and see if she can help resolve my issue.

Originally I was an AT&T Connecticut customer and became a Frontier customer in the buyout. My subscription with Frontier was due to expire on February 26, 2016. On Feb 19, 2016 I called Frontier and spoke with Jassmine who told me I could renew with Frontier PrimeTV for $60 a month, HBO for $8 a month for one year and the Sports package for $10 a month with the first 3 months free. That sounded good so I took the offer.

When my bill arrived in March I was charged much more than Jassmine quoted on 2-19. So on March 19, 2016 I called Frontier and spoke with Sherrie who was very nice, she saw the errors in my bill, fixed it and said everything should be fine going forward.

However, when my bill arrived in April I was charged $77 for PrimeTV, instead of the $60 Jassmine originally quoted. So on April 19, 2016, I called Frontier again. Only this time I was not able to speak with anyone willing to help resolve my issue. The entire process evolved into one long, frustrating, stonewalling exchange that everyone hates and is so typical with cable/communication companies.

I would like Cecilia McKenney to know about my exchange with the Frontier call center, but I do not know how to contact her.

On edit: never mind... I found a link to "Office of the President" on the Frontier site. I will try that and see what happens.

Last edited:

kenish

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2015
KSNA
Sounds like you're doing a great job of self-help. We do recommend starting with a lower rung on the corporate ladder...but since that doesn't seem to be available, go for it!!

One request- please keep us updated on how this plays out.

Frontier took over Verizon on 4/1

Video on demand stopped working.

But they sent out their bills timely,.

I called - and told them the moment they get all of the service I am paying for working - they will get my money.

They told me that if I did not pay they could shut me off.

So I switched back to Time Warner - what a company.

It's amazing to me that Time Warner is so huge that its not nimble enough to put together a quick advertising campaign and offer the people who are being screwed by Frontier and get them as customers while the getting is good -

I would have put together a team on day 2 [we are talking Calif, NY, FL AND IL - MILLIONS OF POTENTIAL NEW CLIENTS] when it obvious Frontier screwed up the takeover - and said:

"Hey, Verizon FIOS customers - lost your video on demand? internet slower? Can't reach anyone by phone?

Switch to Time Warner and get the exact same service you have today for $20 a month less for the first 12 months plus $100 gift card for each service you transfer. Plus, Dodgers [or whomever] baseball, plus we will credit you $50 toward the sports or movie package of your choice and it all installed in 10 days."

"Plus, we will represent you with Frontier to avoid any termination penalty [which Frontier is not enforcing anyway] so your switch costs you nothing. Keep those FIOS $400 gift cards from last summer!

It could have taken 3 days to make the TV commercial, 24 hours to run print ads, and dedicate a hundred or so reps to do the legwork for dealing with Frontier - and they would have gotten at least a million new customers . . . .

The utter lack of nimbleness in corporate America astounds me. I'm sure there is such a process to get anything done marketing wise that it is impossible to do anything like that in less than 6 months - concepts, revisions, meetings, approvals, more meetings, revisions, etc etc etc.

Feb 11, 2017
It's amazing to me that Time Warner is so huge that its not nimble enough to put together a quick advertising campaign and offer the people who are being screwed by Frontier and get them as customers while the getting is good -

I would have put together a team on day 2 [we are talking Calif, NY, FL AND IL - MILLIONS OF POTENTIAL NEW CLIENTS] when it obvious Frontier screwed up the takeover - and said:

"Hey, Verizon FIOS customers - lost your video on demand? internet slower? Can't reach anyone by phone?

Switch to Time Warner and get the exact same service you have today for $20 a month less for the first 12 months plus $100 gift card for each service you transfer. Plus, Dodgers [or whomever] baseball, plus we will credit you $50 toward the sports or movie package of your choice and it all installed in 10 days."

"Plus, we will represent you with Frontier to avoid any termination penalty [which Frontier is not enforcing anyway] so your switch costs you nothing. Keep those FIOS $400 gift cards from last summer!

It could have taken 3 days to make the TV commercial, 24 hours to run print ads, and dedicate a hundred or so reps to do the legwork for dealing with Frontier - and they would have gotten at least a million new customers . . . .

The utter lack of nimbleness in corporate America astounds me. I'm sure there is such a process to get anything done marketing wise that it is impossible to do anything like that in less than 6 months - concepts, revisions, meetings, approvals, more meetings, revisions, etc etc etc.
I'm getting the idea that anything other that brute force is just too nuanced for them. I mean, why bother, you have no real recourse anyway...I'm shocked that many people here have been successful against them. They are master stonewallers and as deceitful as they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.