Frontier Airlines resolution

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Oct 30, 2017
Just wanted to get back to you on an issue I posted some weeks ago. I wrote to one of the senior Customer Service Managers you have listed on your website and received a response today that satisfies me. I had asked for $200 cash in lieu of vouchers for a cancelled flight because they were no longer servicing that area. The vouchers had to be used by January 4, 2018 and it was very unlikely that I would be able to use them by then. My new flight cost $234 more than my original Frontier flight. They said they could not give me the $200 in lieu of the vouchers but they were willing to extend the expiration of the vouchers. I asked that they extend the date to June, 2018 and I am awaiting a response. I feel that response was an acceptable resolution and hope that that will be given.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Just wanted to get back to you on an issue I posted some weeks ago. I wrote to one of the senior Customer Service Managers you have listed on your website and received a response today that satisfies me. I had asked for $200 cash in lieu of vouchers for a cancelled flight because they were no longer servicing that area. The vouchers had to be used by January 4, 2018 and it was very unlikely that I would be able to use them by then. My new flight cost $234 more than my original Frontier flight. They said they could not give me the $200 in lieu of the vouchers but they were willing to extend the expiration of the vouchers. I asked that they extend the date to June, 2018 and I am awaiting a response. I feel that response was an acceptable resolution and hope that that will be given.
Excellent, Heather! Thanks so much for letting us know ... it's people like you who report back on what is really working out there in the land of travel. Every time we help someone 'get it right', we all smile with satisfaction.

Sep 19, 2015
Heather I think it is wonderful that you are working with the airline to find a resolution that would works. I hope the credit is extended to a date that you can use.

I think your positive and reasonable attitude helped a lot