1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

From a happy customer ...

Discussion in 'Verizon' started by Christopher Elliott, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Administrator
    Staff Member Forum Director

From reader Jill Kaiserman:

"Just wanted to let you know that I used the contacts posted on your website and heard from both Verizon and Comcast the next day, with more than satisfactory resolutions. Thanks for all you do!"

I'm happy we were able to help! The information we publish in our company contacts section is an absolutely integral part of what we do.

Grant Ritchie likes this.
  2. jsn55

Staff Member Advocate

What a lovely thing to read! No matter how confident you are in your skills, what you've produced and what's in the works, it's always wonderful to receive specific accolades on what you do. Happy New Year, Chris! I'm REALLY enjoying this forum, I think I'm in love with Grant.

Grant Ritchie likes this.
  3. Grant Ritchie

Grant Ritchie Dependable adequacy :-)

What a nice thing to say, Thank you! But be careful... Chris says I'm already waaay too in love with myself. :p

jsn55 likes this.