1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Target International Shipping Promotion - Problems

Discussion in 'Retailers' started by JayMatt19, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Neil

Neil Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

You must give them at LEAST a week before moving up. Be patient.

2. JayMatt19

It's been a week, so i sent it to the next executive. One more to go after this one

3. JayMatt19

What should I do now?
    I Emailed John Mulligan, this was the response I got.

Hello J,

Thanks for contacting Target to share your online experience. Your email has been received by our Executive Offices and I'm more than happy to address your concerns.

I understand your disappointment regarding your recent Target Borderfree orders being cancelled due to the overwhelming response to a free shipping promotion offered by Borderfree. I can’t apologize enough knowing Target has let you down, and I see that your previous feedback and concerns were shared with the leadership team for review as our guests comments are a big part of helping us improve.

I know you found the new promotion of 25$ off a new 100$ order unsatisfactory, but we aren’t offering any further promotions or resolutions at this time. We appreciate your feedback, and hope you have a great week.

Sincerely,

Shanetra

Executive Offices

4. Neil

Neil Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

If that's the top executive- there isn't anything else to do.

5. JayMatt19

Second to the top.
    I even offered an additional resolution, which was the $25 off $100 coupon work in store as well.
    Also the complaint that some of the emails didn't even contain the coupon was ignored

6. Neil

Neil Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

You can continue to the last executive and see if they will to anything else but he prepared that this may be the best offer you will get.

7. JayMatt19

Best offer, LOL
    Neither my wife, nor my mother even got the coupon codes that the email said it would contain.
    In other words, 2 out of the 3 of us got NOTHING from target.

8. JayMatt19

Just sent an email to the last executive on the list.
    I suggested 2 possible recourses, either free shipping coupons (as was the original offer) or that the $25 off $100 coupon be valid in store as well (and that I get the other 2 coupons)
    I'll keep you guys posted

9. sas80

Staff Member Advocate

good luck!

10. JayMatt19

Haven't heard back after my latest email, I guess this is all over now.
    Shame
    (and my wife and mother still haven't even gotten the coupon code that was supposed to be inside the email)