Enterprise Doing the Right Thing

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 4, 2017
Just thought I'd throw this out there to show that they are not always the bad guy... was rear-ended and car was being repaired, my insurance covered $30 a day rental, Enterprise rep said best they could do in that $ class was a Ford Fusion. (which they classify as a "full size"- but we'll save that rant for a different day). When he saw my face (not really a Ford fan) he said they could put me in a Nissan Maxima (Premium class). I said thanks, and didn't double check the paperwork (rookie mistake!!! and I know better!!!)

When I dropped it off, the person checking me out said all I was responsible for was the difference in class... now wait a second- told him what had been verbally relayed when I made the reservation, and they agreed to honor it. Didn't need to escalate the issue (or my voice), they were pretty cool about it.

Sometimes people just do the right thing... even at car rental agencies.