1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Cruising on a small ship

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by dennisguy, Apr 12, 2017.

1. dennisguy

Hi all,

I am new here.

Traveling on a cruise had always been my dream. Now finally I have got the opportunity to travel on a cruise. And the best part is that I am traveling on a small ship. I am traveling to New York on small ship cruises. I have heard that traveling on a small ship is a different experience and it is very interesting.

I am going with my friends, we are 5 of us. However, since none of have ever traveled on a cruise before, we have too many doubts and queries. What is dining like aboard? And do we get adult beverages on board? I hope we don’t get bored there. If anyone has traveled on a small ship cruise, please share your experiences with me.

We are pretty excited for this trip and we really hope to have some good time.

2. technomage1

Staff Member Forum Director

Dennis,

We're a consumer advocacy forum so this really isn't our area. I would suggest posting on Trip Advisor, Lonely Planet, or similar forum instead.

3. Grandma

Carrie Livingston and Luc Terje like this.
  4. Carrie Livingston

Staff Member Advocate

Definitely check out Cruise Critic as @Grandma suggested. Wonderful forum about cruising with sub-forums on different lines and for different types of cruising - disabled, families, solo, small ships, etc.

5. dennisguy

Oh yes. Thank you for the suggestion. May be I should check there.!! Anyway, thank you for the replies.

6. Mike Z

Staff Member Advocate

Just make sure you don't select the 3 hour tour package.

Sam, mmb and Neil like this.