1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Contact information

Discussion in 'Need contacts?' started by JJJJohnston, Mar 16, 2017.

1. JJJJohnston

I am looking for contact information on a company called SMS Facility Services located in Lynnwood WA,98036. I am being given the run around by the accounts payable dept.for a some of money owed me for services rendered. I can provide details if needed.

2. Neil

Neil Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

Have you visited our company contacts page? This tells you how to research and ic after following the directions you still can't find higher ups, there is a link to request help:

Have you tried googling "executives at SMS Facilities Services" or gone to Dun and Bradstreet.com look up the company?

http://elliott.org/company-contacts/

jsn55 likes this.
  3. George M

jsn55 and Neil like this.
  4. sas80

Staff Member Advocate

I like yo use LinkedIn and search for the company. You can find everyone who works their AND their titles :)

honestpointofview and Neil like this.
  5. Neil

Neil Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

You can also file a complaint with the Attorney General in your state. That is most likely the best way to go to force a refund that you are due.

JVillegirl541 likes this.
  6. jsn55

Staff Member Advocate

JJ, I take it that you are a business who has done some work for these people. We are a consumer advocacy site, but most of our advice is applicable to you as well. Good luck.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    honestpointofview and Neil like this.