Contact information for Elan Financial Services

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Apr 15, 2018
I have an issue with Elan Financial Services and cannot find any contact information other than the standard Customer Service number. They are the administrators of my Webster Bank N.A. branded credit card. I have spoken with them and their direct supervisors several times and have not gotten a satisfactory response. Thank you in advance for any assistance any fellow member may provide.

Apr 10, 2017
I did a little digging and it looks like Elan is somehow affiliated with U.S. Bank. I did find this page listing executives for Webster Bank:

https://public.websteronline.com/about/leadership

The email format for Elan is firstname.lastname@elanfs.com in case you find any current executives. It's firstinitiallastname@websterbank.com (or perhaps firstinitialmiddleinitial.lastname@websterbank.com) for Webster. I found a name of a Senior V.P. for Elan on LinkedIn named John Owens. That's how I saw the connection with U.S. Bank. I hope this helps. **Disclaimer: I'm not on the research team.** John Galbraith is the director of that and he and his team are extremely good at their job. I have no doubt they will get you some verified contacts very soon.

Apr 15, 2018
I did a little digging and it looks like Elan is somehow affiliated with U.S. Bank. I did find this page listing executives for Webster Bank:

https://public.websteronline.com/about/leadership

The email format for Elan is firstname.lastname@elanfs.com in case you find any current executives. It's firstinitiallastname@websterbank.com (or perhaps firstinitialmiddleinitial.lastname@websterbank.com) for Webster. I found a name of a Senior V.P. for Elan on LinkedIn named John Owens. That's how I saw the connection with U.S. Bank. I hope this helps. **Disclaimer: I'm not on the research team.** John Galbraith is the director of that and he and his team are extremely good at their job. I have no doubt they will get you some verified contacts very soon.
Thank you very much. I will let you know how this information works out.

Best regards,
Scott