Concentra info

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Mar 13, 2019
I want to make a complaint regarding an experience I had with a physician at Concentra. Does anyone know of who to contact at the company, as well as what regulatory agencies I should contact? Thanks

Jan 6, 2021
Houston, TX
I want to make a complaint regarding an experience I had with a physician at Concentra. Does anyone know of who to contact at the company, as well as what regulatory agencies I should contact? Thanks
To make a complaint against a physician, you would contact your state’s medical board. You can easily find their website by searching “[state name] medical board.” There is typically a process for complaints outlined on their website.

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks, I've already made a report with the medical board, but I also wanted to notify the company regarding the behavior. There was also some fraudulent activity so I'm interested in regulatory investigative agencies as well.

Jan 6, 2021
Houston, TX
Thanks, I've already made a report with the medical board, but I also wanted to notify the company regarding the behavior. There was also some fraudulent activity so I'm interested in regulatory investigative agencies as well.
Without knowing the specifics of the issue, it is difficult to determine what, if any, regulatory agency to involve. The contact information for the corporate office of Concentra is:

Phone: 866-944-6046
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Central

Corporate Headquarters
5080 Spectrum Drive, Suite 1200W
Addison, TX 75001

Reactions: Skippy and Comicman
Dec 19, 2014
There is a chain of command at Concentra.

Have you tried to contact and speak to the practice manager? That would be what I would do first.

If this is a CLINICAL issue, the chain of command would be:
- clinic medical director
- regional medical director
- chief medical officer
- state medical board

If this is a BILLING or SERVICE issue the chain of command would be:
- Office manager
- Regional service line/office manager

If you believe there is fraud, you may also contact your insurance company.

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks everyone for all your help. It's a workers comp issue so contacting the insurance won't be of any use. I also attempted to make a complaint at the end of the visit but this physician is within the chain of command you have listed and they refused to give info for any one above him. I have notified the local workers compensation division, was just wondering if any other agencies I should involve. I will try this email. Thanks again.

Mar 13, 2019
Unfortunately no, I feel like they don't like to deal with these cases. I have called plenty of attorneys and have not gotten any response back.

Mar 13, 2019
If you have reached out to multiple attorneys and none have gotten back to you, they may feel that you may not have a case
Maybe, but to not even respond to get further info, leads me to believe there could be something more. I know I live in a red state and they have limited amounts attys can even charge for these cases. Also there are restrictions on compensation related to workers comp. Either way, I actually came here to get info regarding sending a complaint, not filing a lawsuit. That doesn't require an attorney.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Maybe, but to not even respond to get further info, leads me to believe there could be something more. I know I live in a red state and they have limited amounts attys can even charge for these cases. Also there are restrictions on compensation related to workers comp. Either way, I actually came here to get info regarding sending a complaint, not filing a lawsuit. That doesn't require an attorney.
Looks like we provided guidance on sending a complaint with our first couple of responses. Have you had any luck?