1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Comcast treated me very well (yep, they really did)

Discussion in 'Comcast' started by Paladin1758, May 12, 2016.

1. Paladin1758

I have read many horror stories about Comcast but had never done business with them. We winter in Florida and the houses have always had cable but last year I had to pay for it myself.
    The lady at their walk in office was very nice. I got a mid-range bundle for $133 a month (as advertised) plus a one time installation charge of $50. My concern was that i did not want a contract; only four months. She assured that was possible. I did not have to sign anything or pay up front. The installer was on time four days later. Nice guy.
    I received my bills by mail and email. I paid them with a different credit card each month. The lady had told me not to pay the last bill before bringing in their stuff and that the final bill would be mailed to me. When it was time go home I took all their equipment into the office and got a receipt.
    About three weeks later I received a final bill showing $12.67 credit. Within a week I received a check for that amount. I am very pleased with Comcast

2. cp556

cp556 Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

So nice to hear a positive report about Comcast. That's uncommon around here. Thanks for being nice enough to let us know....

Paladin1758 likes this.
  3. jsn55

Staff Member Advocate

Love this, Paladin! You have no idea how nice it is to read something positive. I've had ComCast in my office for 3.5 years without a moment's problem. Last time I talked with one of their reps for a minor change, I asked her why CC had such a terrible reputation, since the business side runs like a well-oiled machine. She said that the CS reps work hard to get moved over to the biz side because dealing with the residential side is so stressful. Makes sense. Thanks so much for telling us your story.

Paladin1758 likes this.
  4. joycexyz

Well, you don't have a problem until you have a problem. Unfortunately, problems with Comcast seem to be legion; I speak from experience. But I'm glad your experience was a positive one. Hope it continues to be so.

Paladin1758 likes this.