Cheapo says not to worry that my ticket doesn’t match my passport.

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Apr 12, 2018
I cannot get my name changed to match my passport. A friend booked my ticket by Cheapo to Lisbon.on Tap Air.i have tried to get this rectified since February to add my middle name. Cheapo says it is fine the way it is and it is not a problem. I contacted
Tap and they say it is serious problem and I should go back to Cheapo because Cheapo has to change it. Cheapo says it sent a waiver to a tap. . Tap never received it. I am totally at a loss and fear I won’t be able to board because my middle name is not there.
I have spent hours on the phone with Cheapo . Please help!

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Has it been more than 24 hours? You can cancel and rebook within 24 hours.

The airline won’t deal with you if you booked through a third party unfortunately.

We have company contacts on top of our pages.
Click on the company contacts tab above and read the information on how to use the contacts and start writing but be reasonable. You need to cut that letter down to a page and a half and most and only state facts. Using a bulletin format helps.