1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Chase booked me on a non-existing Delta flight; cost me $1052

Discussion in 'Airlines' started by JordanOrr, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Mike Z

Staff Member Advocate

Great news indeed, but don't call it a win until you get that money in hand, or you bank account. We read of far too many instances where people were promised something that didn't materialize.

2. Just A Guy

Good to hear. Gotta say, this is one of the weirder cases I've seen here.

3. AAGK

Try to get Delta to put that in refund into an email, if you haven't received it yet. If 10 business days go by without the credit posting then you have an dispute with Chase as Delta promised the refund.

Also, be cautious with Chase Travel. The 20% savings it claims to offer when never added up when I have researched trips and it did screw up the one set of tickets It booked me. Always compare the alleged savings against the airline sites/OTAs etc in case it is more beneficial to redeem the points a diff way.

Mike Z likes this.
  4. Mike Z

Staff Member Advocate

Very true. Often, the claimed savings are based on full ticket price or rack rates at hotels rather than a percentage off lowest fare available on a given day.

VoR61 likes this.