Cannot get into Spirit account, CS has been no help.

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jun 11, 2018
I signed up for a Spirit MasterCard, and was issued a new Free Spirit account with that even though I gave my existing account # when I signed up. I didn't have any miles at that time, so no biggie, I'd just use the new account. The site tells you how to log into your Free Sprit account when you sign up for a MasterCard, a combination of your account number, first letters of your first and last name(capitalized) and the letter 'a', or something like that, then when you log in you'll be prompted to change it.

This password never worked, so I logged a support request. Didn't solve the issue.
Tweeted to them, tried to log another support request, though all of this I keep being told 'do a password reset, then wait 30 mins, when it comes, change your password'.

The password resets never worked, When I did get emails with temporary passwords, it would tell me that password was wrong, whether I copy/pasted, or hand typed it in.

Called CS, was advised that they could change the email on the account, then a password reset should work. They changed the email address, password reset email came, didn't work. Tried several times over the new few weeks, no luck.

Called CS on Friday(have now been fighting with them over a month on this), they tell me they are aware there is a problem and it's being worked on, here, have a password reset(email never came). I am beyond frustrated about this, and the only thing they seem to be willing or able to do is tell me to do a password reset, which never works, and get me off the phone. This clearly needs to go to a higher level tech, but I don't know if there is any status or even if anything I've logged is open or not.