Book Your Adventure

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Oct 30, 2017
Is this Travel Club a scam or do they provide wholesale discounts to their members who pay 13k to join ?

Last edited:

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Travel clubs are ALWAYS a rip off. Stay away. We've had complaints that the deals they offered were the same deals you can find yourself.

Find yourself a good travel agent - they can get you great deals and you don't have to pay anything.

Sep 19, 2015
Stay away. The only mention of the company I see is PR releases -- ie nothing of substance,

Website is full of grammatical errors -- see what I highlighted in red

"Vacation’s are a wonderful way to relieve stress from work, and make new memories
with family and friends. In today’s world of instant gratification and everything
happening all the time"

Also look at one of the post on the blog see what I highlighted

"Book Your Adventure wonders if suburbia has got you in a rut. Consider taking a few
days and heading to a big city for some taxi riding, sky rises, and the hustle and bustle
fun. "

I live in New York City and I can tell you that people are not coming here to ride in taxis -- and the term sky rises? Umm no

Website was only created in April 2017 -- owner hidden by website proxy -- I looked it up on ICANN

My advice is to stay away.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Is this Travel Club a scam or do they provide wholesale discounts to their members who pay 13k to join ?
Yes, Dan, nearly all 'Travel Club' schemes are a scam. Just don't go there. With the vast amount of information on the internet, you can create your own good deals for travel.