BEWARE PROBLEM With T MOBILE (SAMSUNG)

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 8, 2017
T MOBILE
WILL NOT LET YOU RETURN PHONE if it's Locked!
On DEC 31 2016 My Samsung Galaxy S7 locked!
SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 Phones have
ANTI LOCKED Built In (GOOGLE)
BEWARE IF PHONE GETS LOCKED
THEY WILL REQUIRE
You to UNLOCK (T Mobile will forward website to refer to on How to Remove Anti Lock)
The info I received did Not Unlock my phone!
As if TODAY JAN 8 2017
My SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 is Still LOCKED

kenish

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2015
KSNA
The policy is no doubt T-Mobile's and not Samsung's. You can probably understand the reasons why they won't accept a locked phone. Why are you unable to unlock your own phone?