Are United's Business class travelers allowed to use the Access No.1 line for Customs at CDG Paris?

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

Patina

Verified Member
Dec 22, 2015
What I read on a thread on the internet, it does say you can. You show the attendants your boarding pass with business class seating.

Reactions: VoR61

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
I've only had experience at Heathrow on Virgin Atlantic, it's called FastPass I think. Sometimes you have to ask an FA for the little card. It's given out in Upper Class, not sure about the Premium Economy tix.

Reactions: VoR61
Sep 19, 2015
Access no 1 does not help for customs but for immigration. Customs is the normal European something to declare or not (ie red or green) that happens after entering country.

UA premium passengers theoretically have access to premium faster line for entry and exit immigration — but do not plan around it — for instance do not plan to arrive 90 minutes to check in for transatlantic out of Paris at Terminal 1 pre departure and expect to breeze through and make the flight.

Depending on line management and staffing issues it could save time or could not — is this for departure or arrival?

During times of higher security alerts immigration into and out of CDG can be very slow.

Reactions: jsn55
Aug 29, 2018
I've only had experience at Heathrow on Virgin Atlantic, it's called FastPass I think. Sometimes you have to ask an FA for the little card. It's given out in Upper Class, not sure about the Premium Economy tix.
I wish they had some fast method to get from the arrival gate to immigration!

Reactions: jsn55
Jan 24, 2020
Thank you all for your comments. I used the Company Contacts section of this website to identify United Airlines' Director of Customer Service's e-mail address, and I sent her the Question. With in a few hours, I was called by someone in her office with the Answer: Yes, United Airlines Gold level or above members, as well as those passengers flying on Business or First class tickets may use the Access No.1 immigration line. I was impressed by their responsiveness.

Reactions: VoR61 and Patina