Anyone else having problems with sprints customer service?

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Dec 22, 2016
You will not believe the hell I have gone through for the past 42 days! I ordered a phone online with the help of live chat on the Sprint website. I was eligible for an upgrade. She was able to walk me through the process told me what buttons to push and after hitting complete order I noticed my bank card was going to be charged $433 for breaking my contract and to buy out the phone I was leasing. Why on earth would I want to buy the phone when I just ordered a new phone. Immediately I went to live chat to get this fixed. 42 days later, countless hours on live chat, on hold with the 800 number and trips to the store, it is still not taken care of! And now my phone has been turned off. I stumbled upon this site when I searched CEO of Sprint because I am done wasting my time with the customer service staff of which not one of the 10 people I have had interaction with had done their job right. Not one has done what they told me they would do (i.e something as simple as sending me a return device kit) This whole situation has stressed me out beyond belief. I'm hoping by contacting the SVP/VP of customer service that you have listed I will FINALLY get this resolved?! Thank you for the contact info. I will update if they respond.

Feb 9, 2016
ha ha, i'd go the smart arse route and say 'you're welcome' but you did what this site is all about - you helped yourself. CONGRATULATIONS!

Nov 3, 2015
I am so glad I stumbled upon this site. Within an hour of me emailing the SVP/VP of Customer Service I received a call and she is rectifying the situation. Wish I would've done this a long time ago! Thank you Elliot!!!
Congratulations! I'm so glad you found the tools here to advocate for yourself! I'm just sorry Sprint took so long to make good on its promises!

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
uauttano, this is a great story! Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, from what I've absorbed over the last five years, telephone service providers have the WORST customer service of any industry. They seem to be really successful in beating around the bush forever until the customers go away. It's really difficult to understand what kind of people work for them and what kind of policies they're forced to follow. I am fortunate to not need a cell phone except when I travel, so I am very happy with my super-cheap Tracfone service. I don't have any personal experience with telephone service providers, but there seem to be thousands of horror stories out there. Very happy that you got this resolved and pleased that we could help just a little.