1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Amerisleep

Discussion in 'Online' started by Kimber, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimber

I purchased Amerisleep bed on line on Oct 18th and was told at this time that if I purchased the white glove delivery that they would call to schedule the delivery of the frame. I explained to the rep that I wanted to delay the frame for an extra week because I was installing wood floors in my bedroom. The delivery people showed up without calling and I happened to have a work contractor at my house and he called me while I was at the dr. Office..I came home immeditelly and the delivery folks were assembling the bed in the front yard in the grass,dirt and leaves. I explained to them I was not ready for bed delivery and they told me to call their supervisor. I called and he told me they could store in my garage and I said no because then I would have to accept delivery he then said they could deliver the following week.. The delivery people took the bed apart and threw it back in box with the debris and then threw it back in the truck unsecured. I immediately sent and email to amerisleep and after several attempts to contact them they stated they would compensate me with a 50% discount and the refund of the white glove service. I accepted then the rep sent me an email later that day and said he could not because of a Map agreement and I was still polite and told him I understood however could he still give me some type of discount off of the bed..after several calls I requested to speak with a manager and yesterday I was told that the Ceo Joey was never going to happen and that I was wasting my time..I have never requested or expected the 50% discount and was always nice and pleasant with my email and phone calls. I spoke originally with Eric and was given his managers name of Adam. I have worked in Customer relations for over 20 years and I have never had this type of issue before.I was also told they no longer use white glove service because they are trying to locate another delivery service in my area.

2. sas80

Staff Member Advocate

So the first think I want you to do is to stop calling.

Compose an email with the facts to send to cs@amerisleep.com.

Keep it simple. For reference, your letter in this thread is too long and needs paragraphs and organization. maybe compose in outline form starting with dates:

Oct 18th, purchased Amerisleep bed xx type and white glove delivery from Billy Bob. Arranged delivery of bed to occur on YY date, delivery of frame to occur on ZZ date due to residence hardwood floor installation.

AA date received a call that frame was being delivered early. Returned to residence, spoke with Johnny joe. JJ asked if garage storage at residence was acceptable, unfortunately it was not.

etc, etc, etc

They tried to work with you so be sure to praise them for their attempt at customer service (catch more flies with honey). Do you love the bed? Tell them that. Have you told people you love the bed? Even if it's just your cat, Jeffrey, tell them that.

Be specific, and as short as possible, about names, dates and conversations.

Ask for what you want at the end of the letter.

If no response or deny, come back and let us know and, by then, we should have more contacts so you can work your way up the food chain asking for compensation.

3. Neil

Neil Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

Wasn't your case already handled here awhile ago?

4. Kimber

5. Kimber

Hi
    I have not received any responses to my email, what should I do next.
    Thanks

6. Kimber

7. Kimber

No..this was my first time to ask for assistance.
    Thx

8. Kahhss

Just to make sure we understand:

1. You ordered an Amerisleep bed with delivery/setup service
    2. It was delivered too early and you refused delivery
    3. You say they offered you a 50% discount verbally (that's one whopper of a discount!) by a rep who then said he wasn't authorized to make such an offer.

Is that it?

Some questions that I believe need to be answered before I can provide advice are:

1. You indicated that their CEO (Joey) said that they will not honor such a discount but the CEO of Amerisleep is Firas Kittaneh. Who did you speak with?
    2. Was the offer of a discount in writing or verbal?
    3. What do you think a fair outcome should be? If the agent wasn't authorized to offer such a steep refund and you weren't expecting it then what do you think is fair?
    4. Do you have any communication in writing? You say that their customer care hasn't responded at all? Have you tried their live chat (which is great because you can take a screenshot of the correspondence)?
    5. Have you taken possession of the bed? Are you still within the 100 day return window?

9. Michelle Friedman

Michelle Friedman Managing Director
    Staff Member Forum Director

@Kimber
    In November when you contacted us, I advised you that you should accept the refund that was being offered to you if you were unhappy with any part of the transaction. The CEO explained to you that they would not be refunding you $1700 for a delivery mistake AND allow you to keep the furniture. They advised you, at the time, that they would void the entire transaction and take back the furniture OR they would just refund the white glove service.
    Since you have already received an answer from the highest authority at the company, I don't think that there is anything further we can offer.

10. Kimber

11. Kimber

The last person I spoke with was Adam...below is my last email on the 20th

Hi
    Please let me know if you can respond to my email as soon as possible, I would like to proceed to my next steps if we can resolve this..hopefully we can work together to come up with a solution.

Thanks
    Kimbet

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
    Date: 1/18/17 10:03 AM (GMT-05:00)
    To: Kimber <kimberashrafi@gmail.com>
    Subject: [Request received] Fwd: [Amerisleep] Re: Fwd: Amerisleep.com: Your New Order #1033704. Your ticket id is 6364.

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Your request (6364) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

[​IMG]
    Kimber

Jan 18, 08:03 MST

This is a follow-up to your previous request #1835 "Fwd: Amerisleep.com: Your N..."

Good morning,

I am sending this email in regards to a purchase that I made on Oct 18, after speaking with Adam yesterday I hope this letter is being reviewed by the Managers. I have tried several times calling and was assured that my concerns were being addressed by management and they would be unable to assist. I have been asked to try this one last attempt via media to address via email. I really believe that your bed is one of the best beds in the market via references that I have received. I would like to be able to resolve this and have the bed that everyone loves, however I would like a discount as promised below. Can you assist.
    Thanks,
    Kimber

Sent from my iPad

The emails are below that promised the discount are below, as you can see I do not have any products the bed frame was not received and the mattress was returned

Kimber

Nov 30, 14:37 MST

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (1835) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Eric Salcedo (Amerisleep)

Nov 30, 14:32 MST

Hello Kimber,

Thanks for the update. It doesn't look like anything was attach to your last email. Can you send again? Once I receive the photos, I will submit the credit memo to billing and the refund should occur in 3-5 business days.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
    Eric S.
    (800) 500-4233

Kimber

Nov 30, 13:30 MST

Mattresses picked up attached pictures..when will credit be issued

Nov 29, 14:29 MST

Kimber,

We have corrected the adjustable bed issue and this item is being returned. We also have the mattress scheduled to pickup tomorrow.

Can you please cut the law tags from the mattress and reply with a photo?

Best regards,
    Eric S.
    (800) 500-4233

Kimber

Nov 29, 11:52 MST

Manna just called me to schedule delivery and I told them it was cancelled

I received an email from the delivery company for the first time yesterday and told them to hold delivery..please contact them to handle they told me that they never had any communication from your company at all regarding any issues..you can pick up mattresses as soon as possible

Nov 29, 11:07 MST

Hello Kimber,

That's very disappointing that the deliver company told you that we haven't been chatting with them. Do you have the name of who you spoke to? I've dealt with a manager, as well as AJ and Tanner at Manna on this case.

For pickup, I have scheduled this for Wednesday, November 30, 4p-8p. Can you please cut the law tags from the mattress and reply with a photo?

Best regards,
    Eric S.
    (800) 500-4233

Kimber

Nov 29, 10:22 MST

I received an email from the delivery company for the first time yesterday and told them to hold delivery..please contact them to handle they told me that they never had any communication from your company at all regarding any issues..you can pick up mattresses as soon as possible

Nov 29, 10:16 MST

Hello Kimber,

I do apologize about the miscommunication in email. As I stated previously via email, I incorrectly told you that we were able to refund you for 50% of the adjustable bed cost. Doing this would be against our MAP agreement and we would get in trouble to do so. That was my mistake and I take full responsibility for it.

In order to pickup your mattress, will you provide the best day/time during the week to do so? And as I understand it, you've refused delivery entirely of the adjustable, correct? I just want to make sure everything is on it's way back to Leggett and Platt to get the refund moving quickly for you.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Kimber

Nov 29, 10:12 MST

Yes the boxes were opened..my other issue is of the promised credit and then turned around and said no..I hope this does not happen to other potential customers..I believe the issue is not only with the delivery company it is also with amerisleep

Nov 29, 09:25 MST

Hello Kimber,

Thanks for getting back with me and I definitely understand you wanting to cancel the order. My upper management has been involved with your case as soon as it opened up and we are all at a loss for words with this delivery company. We've been constantly trying to battle these issues and it always seem we get nowhere with it.

We definitely understand that you would like to post on a public forum and my hope is that this will help prepare customers as best as possible for these delivery companies shortcomings. And although we did in fact hire them, we don't control when the product will be delivered or their customer care. We strive to deliver a smooth and excellent experience with every order.

We will move forward with picking up your mattress so that we can get a refund processed for you. Has this item been opened yet? Please let me know.

Best regards,
    Eric S.
    (800) 500-4233

Kimber

Nov 29, 07:40 MST

Eric,
    I wish to cancel the order, I hope you will send this to your upper management because of the way the delivery company were actually assembling my bed out on my grass outside without even contacting prior to delivery and then repackaged it with leaves and debris from the yard and throwing it back in the van unsecured in the van..Then when I spoke to their supervisor and rescheduled I was told it would not be an issue. On the day of the scheduled delivery and it was not here in the delivery window I called and found out that for some reason it was cancelled..I have contacted a company that said they would like for me to post on a public forum and I will be doing this after my mattresses are picked up..Please credit my credit card in full as soon as possible and arrange for the pick up of my mattresses.

Nov 23, 14:55 MST

Hello Kimber,

Thanks again for speaking with me today regarding the miscommunication. I incorrectly told you that we were able to refund you for 50% of the adjustable bed cost. I want to let you know that I misunderstood my upper management communication and we are simply not in a position to offer this type of deal. Doing this would be against our MAP agreement and we would get in trouble to do so.

We are offering to refund your order in full for the inconvenience, but cannot sell the adjustable bed any lower. Please kindly accept our apology and let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks,
    Eric S.

Nov 23, 14:09 MST

Hello Kimber,

Thanks for talking with me today regarding the delivery of your adjustable bed. As promised, here's the email of our solution:

* Manna will work with you on getting this bed delivered next week
    * We will issue you a refund for the white glove ($299), along with a 50% refund for the adjustable bed ($1440). Total refund being $1739

I will get a credit memo sent to my billing team to get this going for you. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
    Eric S.

Kimber

Nov 23, 11:04 MST

Delivery was scheduled between 8 to 12 est std time no call or delivery as of yet. Please have Eric call me asap

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Nov 23, 2016 12:32 PM
    Subject: Re: [Amerisleep] Re: Fwd: Amerisleep.com: Your New Order #1033704
    To: "Amerisleep" <cs@amerisleep.com>
    Cc:

No delivery or call..delivery was scheduled 2 weeks ago between 8 to 12

Kimber

Nov 23, 10:32 MST

No delivery or call..delivery was scheduled 2 weeks ago between 8 to 12

Nov 22, 18:00 MST

Hello Kimber,

Thanks for talking with me tonight. As promised, I'll be here to assist if anything goes awry. Please let me know how the setup goes tomorrow.

Best regards,
    Eric S.
    (800) 500-4233

Kimber

Nov 22, 10:15 MST

One last major issue just got a call from delivery service telling me they were on their way to deliver my bed ...I had delivery set up for delivery tomorrow between 8 and 12 and they told me no it was to be delivered today between 12 to 4...I am so upset that you use this company and they have no idea what is going on...please answer my question below because this is really making me want to cancel the whole order

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 21, 2016, at 3:22 PM, Kimber <kimberashrafi@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > Please let me know if I decide to cancel the delivery of the base when do you need to know and one last question if I do decide to keep the base and I am able to have the 100 day return policy or does that exclude the base and once I accept delivery is it not returnable.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sent from my iPad
    >
    >> On Nov 21, 2016, at 3:15 PM, Amerisleep CS (Amerisleep) <cs@amerisleep.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>

Kimber

Nov 21, 13:23 MST

Please let me know if I decide to cancel the delivery of the base when do you need to know and one last question if I do decide to keep the base and I am able to have the 100 day return policy or does that exclude the base and once I accept delivery is it not returnable.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

Amerisleep CS (Amerisleep)

Nov 21, 13:14 MST

Hello Kimber,

Thanks for emailing us regarding your last email and we apologize about the delay. After speaking with Manna and Leggett & Platt, they will be issuing a refund for the white glove setup that we will return to you.

I know that you had inquired about free bedding accessories, but we are unable to authorize this. You will be getting 100% of your white glove refund though. And if you'd like, use the promo DEAL20 for 20% off any of our accessories.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
    Eric S.

Adam Kudlick (Amerisleep)

Nov 21, 10:34 MST

Kimber,

Per our conversation, I have given Eric your information and he will get with you.

Kimber

Nov 18, 21:36 MST

No one has responded to my.below emails

Kimber

Nov 17, 14:34 MST

This is a follow-up to your previous request #1404 "Fwd: Amerisleep.com: Your N..."

I have not received any responses from my email or phone call. I would like a response before the bed is delivered.. I am considering cancalling the entire order.

Thx

Date: Nov 9, 2016 5:25 PM
    Subject: Fwd: Amerisleep.com: Your New Order #1033704
    To: <cs@amerisleep.com>
    Cc: <kimberashrafi@gmail.com>

Please forward this to a manager who can assist me with my so called white glove delivery service for my
    Bed. I did not receive a call to schedule delivery. They texted me 30 minutes prior to arrival and I was
    not at home and I happened to have my contractor working at my home and he was able to reach my
    Husband. We had to rush home from my Drs. Office and at that time the delivery people were unpacking the bed in
    The front yard. I was upset and explained that I was not ready for the bed to be delivered and he instructed
    Me to call his manager, which I immediately did. He first asked to see if i could have them leave them in my
    garage and I said no and then said no problem that they would repack and deliver on the 23rd. I just talked to Eric
    and he let me know that he would request some kind of compensation from the delivery company,
    However I am also requesting the below, because of the I convience that it caused me from leaving my
    Doctors office early before my treatment was finished.
    Also lease note my name is not correct in your system..the correct last name is Ashrafi
    #1 : 2 qty 100% Organic Mattress Protectors
    #2: 2 qty Organic cotton bed sheets
    #3 2 qty comfort classic memory foam pillows.

I purchased this bed because I was referred by my brother and I totally believed that this was going
    to be a wonderful experience and also told my neighbors about my expected high expectations and
    was going to let them come over to see it once I tested it, because a lot of them were interested in
    Purchasing a new mattress. please let me know what we can do to turn this back into a positive experience.

Thanks,
    Kimber

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Amerisleep.com (http://amerisleep.com) " <info@amerisleep.com>
    Date: October 18, 2016 at 6:01:55 PM EDT
    To: kimberashrafi@gmail.com
    Subject: Fwd: Amerisleep.com (http://amerisleep.com) : Your New Order #1033704

From: Amerisleep.com (http://amerisleep.com) <info@amerisleep.com>
    Date: Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 3:00 PM
    Subject: Amerisleep.com (http://amerisleep.com) : Your New Order #1033704
    To: Kimber Ashrasi <kimberashrasi@gmail.com>

Visit Amerisleep.com (http://www.amerisleep.com)

Hello Kimber Ashrasi,

Thanks for shopping with Amerisleep. We’re getting your order ready for shipment.

Sign in or create an account (http://www.amerisleep.com/customer/account/login) to check your order status at any time. Once each item ships, we’ll send you another email with tracking information. You can also sign up to get text message updates (http://www.amerisleep.com/customer/account/login/orderid/1033704#sms-signup) for instant tracking updates.

Thanks again,
    Amerisleep Customer Service Team

Order Number: #1033704

Placed on October 18, 2016 3:00:43 PM MST

Item Price Qty Total

Liberty

* Mattress Size: Split King

$1,549.00

$1,549.00

Amerisleep Adjustable Bed

* Size: Split King

$2,880.00

$2,880.00

Adjustable Bed White Glove Delivery

* White Glove Size: Split King

$299.00

$299.00

Extended 10-Year Warranty

Split King

$498.00
    $498.00 value

FREE
    FREE

Subtotal: $4,728.00
    Discount(take200): -$200.00
    Shipping: FREE
    Taxes: $0.00
    Total: $4,528.00
    You saved $200.00 today!

12. sas80

Staff Member Advocate

Kimber, did you see the above post?

13. Neil

Neil Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

Kimber, I asked you right away if you had already reported this story. You outright lied and told us no this was the first time you asked for assistance.

Michelle told you that she interceded on your behalf and told you what the CEO told her.

There is nothing more we can do for'you- You got our help in November and there is nothing else we can do for you.

I am going to request that this thread be closed.

14. technomage1

Staff Member Advocate

I'm closing this thread since its been elevated via other means to the top. Unfortunately, we can't give any further assistance.

Neil likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.