1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazon suspended account

Discussion in 'Retailers' started by Vishal khanna, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Vishal khanna

I was a seller on Amazon.com platform as a third party seller. My account was suspended in January 2017 for issues involving customer complaint(s) on products received . This is common with Amazon and sellers and if there are certain complaints that are submitted by customers, the proper protocol is put in place. Therefore, I was advised by Amazon to provide documentation/receipts/invoices regarding the items in my inventory and which are listed and sold to customers. I complied with all requests, provided all the information and met their requirements appropriately. After this was all submitted, Amazon seller's support department advised that they would not reinstate my account for an alternate reason. They advised that my account was somehow associated with another account that is not authorized to sell on Amazon. I replied and advised that I am not linked or associated to any other persons that are sellers on Amazon and that I operate independently. I then forwarded all legal and personal documents to disprove any accusation they were presenting. Amazon did not indicate why or how or to whom they felt I was associated with nor will they provide any further details regarding their accusations. They will not reinstate my seller account and they do not take phone calls. They sent generic notifications regarding my suspension and even upon request, will not send further details, regarding their refusal to reinstate my account. Please help on this urgent matter as it is not possible to communicate or speak to a person in the department that has forwarded this decision.

2. Neil

Neil Moderator
    Staff Member Advocate

We have had multiple complaints like this about Amazon doing this and there is absolutely nothing we can do that helps you except advise you to use our customer contacts on top of our page to write to the executives.

Every case was similar to yours and there were odd things going on such as your situation with them saying you were linked to another account. As the stories went on, we discovered questionable things that were done on the account.

I would suggest you read this and search here for other complaints about Amazon.
    You can use our contacts to write but we can't do anything beyond suggesting writing because Amazon will not answer us here and in every case there have been things we found that were being done that led to Amazons decision. In all cases it had something to do with the use to of Amazon gift cards and how some were purchased. Some used Bitcoin or other unorthodox payment methods.

Here is one of the many cases we have had. Do a search for Amazon gift cards and you'll see what some of the other suspicious cases had happen. But Amazon refuses to speak to our writers.

http://forum.elliott.org/threads/amazon-gift-card.5293/

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017