AGA Rangemaster Rangehood

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Apr 19, 2018
I had a Rangemaster oven and hood installed in October 2016 as part of a kitchen refurbishment. I registered online on 1 November 2016 for an extended 2 year warranty but this appears to be ignored by Rangemaster. The stainless steel rangehood now has unsightly marks on the front and on 9 January 2018 Rangemaster sent a service technician to inspect. He declared that the problem was not due to the cleaning of the hood and he was unable to remove the marks. His report went to Rangemaster that week. After hearing nothing for 2 months I contacted Rangemaster who declared the file was complete. I asked them to look into it again and they then said the service technician had reported the hood as "unrepairable". I was then told by email that Rangemaster would look into exchanging the hood and then a further email said their technical department had decreed it was not a manufacturing defect and therefore it would not be exchanged. I again asked Rangemaster to look into my concerns and after providing photos on 3 occasions they sent me a further email on 12 March 2018 with tips on how to clean the rangehood. Rangemaster's website gives 3 different email addresses on how to lodge a complaint with automated bounceback messages detailing how long it would take them to get back to me (ranging from 1 hour to 5-10 days). I have corresponded with all these email addresses (the last being to head of customer services on 4 April 2018 with a response time of 1 hour) and to date have not heard anything further from Rangemaster. I expect they are hoping I will go away. Any suggestions on what to do next would be greatly appreciated.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Are you located in the US? I have never heard of this company.

You’ll need company contacts to write to this company. Go to the help screen again and complete a request to research company contacts for this company.

Once we have customer contacts in the site, you’ll be able to follow the instructions in our company contacts tab to write to the company for help.

Apr 19, 2018
Thank you. I am based in the UK and have now cmpleted a search request. AGA Rangemaster was acquired by Middleby Corp in September 2015.

Apr 19, 2018
I'm sorry I don't really understand. Do I go through the whole procedure again and replace the name AGARangemaster with Middleby.

Apr 19, 2018
Unfortunately that email address has also bounced back as undeliverable. It appears to me that Aga Rangemaster would prefer to keep their details a well kept secret.

Carrie Livingston

Staff Member
Advocate
Jan 6, 2015
I found him on LinkedIn. I could send him a message through there if you are not a member and see if he can provide contact information for someone.

Carrie Livingston

Staff Member
Advocate
Jan 6, 2015
So I was unable to send an email since I just have a basic account however I did send him an invitation with a link to this thread. Hopefully he will either accept my invitation and then I can email him or he will respond on here.