3 trips, 1 insurance policy-is that possible?

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
I’ve bought travel insurance before, but never had this situation so I thought someone here might know. During a two week period in May I have 3 separate trips booked, and I’m wondering if I can get one policy to cover all 3. All travel is domestic US, I don’t have any pre-existing conditions, have some trip delay/interruption coverage through my credit card, and don’t need a CFAR policy. I’m mostly concerned with medical/evacuation coverage (will be doing some water sports/hiking) though around $2500 in airfare/hotels should also be covered.

I’m going to city A for six days (personal trip), come home for three days, fly to city B for two days (personal trip), then fly to city C for three days (work trip), and then home.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

johnbaker

Verified Member
Oct 2, 2014
@Tracy T. My suggestion would be to call a travel insurance company. Depending on how much time you're home between trips, they may consider it as one.... or may not

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
I use a great travel insurance broker in Omaha ... Dan Drennan would be glad to advise you. For emergency medical evacuation coverage, you can't beat MedJet's annual policy, I've had it for years ... long before they became a sponsor of this site. I had many questions like this when I first needed TI and Dan gave me great advice.