1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Catherine

1. sas80
    sas80
    I would think, since you are posting directly on my page, you ARE logged in :) If I log off I see it in the upper right corner - not quite at the top, but close to it. Does that help>
    Oct 10, 2016
  2. sas80
    sas80
    you are logged on, are you trying to start a new post in the forum? If that is the case, click the "Forum" link and choose your topic. There is a start a new conversation in the upper right corner - again, not quite at the top. it's pretty well hidden!
    Oct 10, 2016
  3. Catherine
    Catherine
    yes thank you
    Oct 10, 2016
  4. sas80
    sas80
    I was wrong! Click on Forum, click on your topic like "airline" there is a grid that comes up with all the airlines names. On the bottom of the grid in the lower right corner is the start a new thread button, click that
    Oct 10, 2016
  5. sas80
    sas80
    it's called "post new thread" did you find it?
    Oct 10, 2016
    ROBERT RUSSO likes this.