1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Nat205
  2. Clint Pressley
    Clint Pressley Burt
    Burt...email me at cpressley36@gmail.com when you have a chance. Thanks.

Clint
  3. timetotravel
  4. Theodore Weihe
    Theodore Weihe
    I have a notice of a claim from Alamo Rental Car. It is claim number 1035621. I have notified by insurance company - USAA. Ted Weihe
  5. ZeldaCas
    ZeldaCas
    Damage charge should be covered by insurance waiver.
  6. Ed Fawaz
    Ed Fawaz
    I need a visa to go to China. An online company will do it, however they require I mail my passport. is this safe?
    1. technomage1
      technomage1
      If you would like assistance, please post in the forums as profile posts arent routinely monitored.
      Feb 22, 2017
  7. tjners
    tjners
    China Airlines Bait and Switch. Day of travel CA cancelled my flight and the was flight was booked to capacity except a seat for $3,200.
    1. technomage1
      technomage1
      If you would like assistance please post on the forum.
      Feb 10, 2017
  8. JVillegirl541
    JVillegirl541 honestpointofview
    Welcome aboard! We need all the help we can get :)
    1. honestpointofview likes this.
  9. honestpointofview
    honestpointofview
    UK solicitor (trying to be helpful i promise!)
  10. George M
    George M Kahhss
    Kahhss, you are so spot-on in your analyses and discussions. Do you have a background in law or are you just one of those people who can cut to the meat of a discussion, avoiding the BS and chest-thumping. Thanks for your contributions.
  11. Mohammad Younus
    Mohammad Younus
    now i am out of job. cannot pay my credit cards.
  12. Mohammad Younus
    Mohammad Younus
    it happened in june 2016. i sgn some documents from them. is there any way i can get this back because this $17000 was all paid from credit
  13. Mohammad Younus
    Mohammad Younus
    I have lost about $17000 to Marquee Consulting in Las Vegas/Malibu Marketing
    1. technomage1
      technomage1
      Please create a forum post if you'd like assistance.
      Jan 30, 2017
  14. Mohammad Younus
  15. Kun Lonno
    Kun Lonno
    I spent $10,000.00 for 5 one way tickets to travel international. We didnt make it, Cheap-O air said they cant refund because nonrefundable
    1. technomage1
      technomage1
      Please create a forum post if you'd like assistance.
      Jan 30, 2017
  16. MMRtravelbug
    MMRtravelbug
    Traveling to Middle East in April & May: Jordan and Iran via tours to each country. Jordan is week #1 and Iran is weeks #2 & 3.
    1. MMRtravelbug
      MMRtravelbug
      A friend and I are excited about visiting Jordan & Iran this spring, yet I'm concerned about the quick disparagements by the President-elect of the Middle East or either country. I've read how very hospitable Iranians can be and are eager to visit with Americans.
      Jan 17, 2017
  17. Rubbaitul Islam
    Rubbaitul Islam
    Need help to get refund due to medical condition from Just Fly- booking-032-312-302
    1. technomage1
      technomage1
      Please create a post in the forums if you would like our assistance. Thank you.
      Jan 20, 2017
  18. Rubbaitul Islam
    Rubbaitul Islam
    Need help to get full refund from Just Fly
  19. Rubbaitul Islam
    Rubbaitul Islam
    Need Help to get my full refund of airlines ticket due to medical condition. Justfly-032-312-302, flight for Jan, 25th
  20. Rubbaitul Islam
    Rubbaitul Islam
    Need help to Cancel booking and get full refund due to Medical Condition- Just Fly Booking: 032-312-302 & Emirates Confirmation:L3MVD6