1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Qorx
  2. Venkatesh
    Venkatesh Mike Z
    .Hi, I am a US citizen, retired but living in India. I am a participant in the IBM-Fidelity benefits plan. Till recently I had an userid that could access their network but they have blocked the access now citing security reasons. I am disabled, currently in wheelchair, on dialysis for ESRD and deaf. . Is the email addresses posted on your web accurate....
  3. Neil
    Neil
    My aim is to help when you've been treated unfairly by a company or explain why a company might be right.
  4. Carrie Livingston
    Carrie Livingston John Galbraith
    So glad we have your knowledge of English law on here!
    1. John Galbraith likes this.
    2. John Galbraith
      John Galbraith
      Hi Carrie - thank you that is very kind!
      Jan 6, 2018
      Carrie Livingston likes this.
  5. MK.GRAY
    MK.GRAY
    I FORGOT TO ADD...I WROTE SEVERAL PARAGRAPHS WHICH SHOULD BE POSTED HERE, BUT I FORGOT TO EMPHASIS THAT THEY DO NOT OFFER
  6. AlisonM
    AlisonM
    Where to next?
  7. NorthHillsTransportation
    NorthHillsTransportation
    RDU car service, Car service Raleigh, Chauffeur service Durham, Group transportation service Chapel Hill,
  8. Gilbert or Maria
    Gilbert or Maria
    I have not received a reply from my question of my time share
  9. AJHoop
    AJHoop
    I opened a dispute with the Hotel Verona in Guam multiple times through my AMEX account I have been blocked by Expedia on each occasion.
  10. Consumeradv65
    Consumeradv65 Barry Graham
    Beautiful family! You are BLESSED! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone!
  11. Neil
    Neil MK.GRAY
    This is not going to be seen here. Please go into the appropriate forum and post your question. This is to tell us about you.
  12. severo
    severo
    I have submitted my complaint and I have not received an answer
  13. SharonAWright
    SharonAWright
    There are ever increasing fees for the web page, collecting rental monies and now a fee for the contract. Whose goose and the golden egg?
  14. SharonAWright
    SharonAWright
    Dissatisfied with HomeAway
  15. Levi Cobb
    Levi Cobb
    Hey guys, what’s next ? Should I try contacting United Airlines VP’s ?
  16. Daviddupuis
    Daviddupuis Linda R
    Thanx Linda it’s kind of a dead issue this is the most money stolen from me in a while
  17. Heather Lane
    Heather Lane sas80
    No I am wondering if anyone was successful in asking that, in lieu of vouchers for future travel that I won't be able to take advantage of, I would prefer they gave me the difference in price for the tickets I had to purchase to replace the ones I originally made with Frontier because they cancelled that flight.
  18. Susan Summers
    Susan Summers
    I can’t find the help desk to post
  19. eric101
    eric101 Joe Farrell
    Hi Dear Sir, Greetings...
  20. mmb
    mmb
    ...waiting for Irma....