1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. eric101
    eric101 Joe Farrell
    Hi Dear Sir, Greetings...
  2. mmb
    mmb
    ...waiting for Irma....
  3. Diana KA
    Diana KA
    Stayed at Quality Inn San Simeon because of ads for full breakfast. This Inn had a poor attempt at a continental brkfst. No response to ltrs
  4. technomage1
    technomage1 Donna Tracy
    Donna, if you have a consumer issue, navigate to the appropriate forum and sub forum and create a thread.
  5. Donna Tracy
    Donna Tracy
    I'm unsure what I'm supposed to do on this forum. Can someone help explain the process?
  6. Albina Curik
    Albina Curik
    I had to cancel my flight 9 days before my flight. I gave them all of my medical information and still have no answers. What should I do?
  7. Albina Curik
    Albina Curik
    Air Berlin is refusing to give me my money back. I had to cancel my flight on June 28, 2017 because of extreme high blood pressure.
  8. SharonR
    SharonR
    should I just let this go with SWA?
  9. Flora Rodriguez-Brown
    Flora Rodriguez-Brown
    Should I get compensation for missed connection due to weather delay and airplane maintenance. Delayed vacation in Costa Rica by one day.
    1. technomage1
      technomage1
      Flora, if you'd like our help please create a thread in the appropriate forum. Profile posts aren't monitored.
      Aug 10, 2017
  10. Sanders
    Sanders
    Update; They didn't have all the info that I asked for so they closed my case and I got a letter stating that. Thanks for your help
  11. Xtremetransdr
    Xtremetransdr
    Hoping to resolve my Facebook & Twitter Issues
  12. Janna Fisher
    Janna Fisher
    RCCL Platinum Experience ...
  13. Sanders
    Sanders
    7 months later and I still haven't heard anything and I just received a collection notice in the mail about this issue. What next?
  14. Barry Graham
    Barry Graham Lena01
    Welcome, did you have something that you wanted to ask in the forums?
  15. Travelfast71
    Travelfast71
    VRBO has taken over the rental from the owners, does not allow owners to see phone number/email from inquiry and inquirer same
  16. richardmlldk
    richardmlldk
    Richard Malcolm
  17. Jannaheimirsson
  18. Sergey
    Sergey
    thanks in advance for your support...
  19. Georgia
    Georgia
    Airbnb refusing to honor gift card
  20. joycexyz
    joycexyz mmb
    I read your post about passport covers, and yours sounded good. Who is the manufacturer?