1. Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Sanders
    Sanders
    7 months later and I still haven't heard anything and I just received a collection notice in the mail about this issue. What next?
  2. Barry Graham
    Barry Graham Lena01
    Welcome, did you have something that you wanted to ask in the forums?
  3. Travelfast71
    Travelfast71
    VRBO has taken over the rental from the owners, does not allow owners to see phone number/email from inquiry and inquirer same
  4. Ms. Knopfmacher
    Ms. Knopfmacher Weronika
    You have my information. Res' RGIYWD & UDOMCH gave my seats away on return flight from FCO on 9/3/17. My seats are 14 C, D, F We want our seats. Thank you.
  5. richardmlldk
    richardmlldk
    Richard Malcolm
  6. Jannaheimirsson
  7. Sergey
    Sergey
    thanks in advance for your support...
  8. Georgia
    Georgia
    Airbnb refusing to honor gift card
  9. joycexyz
    joycexyz mmb
    I read your post about passport covers, and yours sounded good. Who is the manufacturer?
  10. Anncsr73
    Anncsr73
    Lufthansa is their refund department better than their customer service?
  11. shelly mercer
    shelly mercer
    I am trying to get ahold of apple vacations CEO. Terrible apple vacation to Punta cana. Where do I go from here?
    1. VoR61
      VoR61
      For us to help, we need you to create a thread
      May 25, 2017
  12. CATE
    CATE
    My name and surnames appear inverted in my ticket, aeromexico refuses to correct it with my passport help.
    1. CATE
      CATE
      They tell me that i can not approach
      May 19, 2017
  13. John Galbraith
    John Galbraith AMA
    Good Morning, As i have only recently become a staff member I have only just seen your post re Liverpool/Manchester trip in November. Although not from either as I'm in the UK i do visit both from time to time.So if you need anything just tell. Regards John
  14. Telephone
    Telephone
    Macy's cashed my check on Jan 20, 2017, but was not appear on my statement.
    1. VoR61
      VoR61
      May 25, 2017
  15. Ms. Cai
    Ms. Cai
    Source told due to the weather. No hotel provided by JetBlue. if you don't leave, security may ask U to leave, no allow to stay over night
    1. VoR61
      VoR61
      May 25, 2017
  16. Ms. Cai
    Ms. Cai
    Bartender at ROC told us: "JetBlue in this airport been-known cancelled fly, local people knows. Next time you should take Buffalo airport."
  17. Ms. Cai
    Ms. Cai
    refunds you received for your flight. Please advice.
  18. Ms. Cai
    Ms. Cai
    As a courtesy, we are able to approve $77.60 in reimbursement for your rental car. This is the total cost of your car and gas minus the
  19. Ms. Cai
    Ms. Cai
    to take and drove instead. This refund is to help offset your additional transportation costs with getting to your final destination.
  20. Ms. Cai
    Ms. Cai
    Our records indicate that you were issued a total of $242.80 in refunds to your original form of payment for the flight you were unable